About This Blog
This blog is about monitoring the CHC ‘Church’ movement. The head of this movement is Kong Hee.
- We will be observing the CHC Movement’s values by critically examining their beliefs.
- We will be examining their teachings by comparing their doctrines, behaviours and methods to the historical texts of the bible.
- We will be learning about Kong Hee, head of the CHC movement, by exploring his history, knowing his influences, sources and correctly defining his language.
- We will be monitoring the CHC organisation’s vision, events/issues and outcomes and compare them to the standards of the gospel and New Testament church, revealed in the New Testament scriptures.
- We will be testing Kong Hee’s spirituallity by comparing the persons of the trinity in the bible with Kong Hee’s ‘Godly’ encounters, his Jesus and his prophecies from ‘God’.
Why We Started This Blog
This blog does not intend to make money from people. This blog exists solely to warn people of the dangerous CHC Church movement.
We started as a group of concerned leaders, pastors and elders on Facebook from various denominations around Australia. This however has now expanded to include pastors, elders and apologists from other parts of the world.
Originally, we intended to focus on the churches of Australia. That was until our C3 Church Watch site started receiving heavy readership from Singapore, Malaysia and other parts of Asia. We’ve received a number of emails requesting that we monitor the affairs, behaviours and theology emerging from the notorious CHC Church. The main desire of CHCChurchWatch is to warn and inform people about this dangerous church, those both inside and outside the movement. We ask for your prayers both for us and those caught in the CHC Church Movement. Above all, pray that CHC reforms back under Christ and His Word.
Due to the nature of the Hillsong, C3 and CHC Movements, contributors have chosen to remain anonymous to protect the well being of their families, friends and careers.